Best Gourmand Perfume
Best Gourmand Perfume
Gourmand perfumes, a novelty that came to stay!!
Even in the early 20th century , when Shalimar came on the market, vanilla was a note used only in patisserie, never in perfumes!
If I had used as much vanilla, I would have only obtained one English cream, while him, Jacques Guerlain, created SHALIMAR! … Ernest Beaux .. the nose behind Chanel N5
Actually vanilla was the first gourmand note used in perfumes, but the last decate more and more aromas contain notes that make you hungry for sweets,, even food nowadays. They tend to make us feel content, give a comfort feeling, and satisfy our sweet cravings..
Here we are going to see wich of the perfumes, some of them very popular, would you ever guess their edible ingredient?
Bacon, yes,, you read well,, dont know who would like to smell like English breakfast, but if this is what you’d like, try:
- Bacon Classic by Bacon and Bacon Gold.
Caviar, except eating this luxury food on pieces of toast with butter, smell it in some perfumes where they give you a scent of saulty sea:
- Womanity by Thiery Mugler
- Enchanted Bloom Ghost by Ghost
- 212 Vip Men by Carolina Herrera
Whipped cream,, in perfumes as well,, not just topping ice coffees:
- Pear Blosson by Tommy Hilfiger
- White Musk Libertine by Body Shop
Pop corn : have it in perfumes, not only while watching a movie:
- Miss Dior Cherie by Christian Dior
Marron Glacé : those fragrant hazelnuts cooked in sirop, come in perfumes also, without any calories!:
- Elixir Charnel Florale Romantique by Guerlain
- Champaca Absolute by Tom Ford
- I love NY for all by Bond n09
The creamy nougat you can smell in:
- Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari
Do you remember Cotton candy , this pink, sweet,foam from Luna Parks?: you can smell it also in:
- Sweet Darling by Kylie Minogue
- Pink Sugar by Aqualina
- Angel by Thiery Mugler
- Madness by Chopard
- Rocking Rio by Escada
Marzipan, popular friend of chocolate ,you can smell in:
- Pure Purple by Hugo Boss
- Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez
- DKNY Sweet Delicious Pink Macaroon by Donna Karan
Praline, elegant and fragrant in patisserie,is also popular in perfumes:
- Nina Ricci by Nina Ricci
- Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture
- Innocent by Thiery Mugler
- Oriens by Van Cleef and Arpels
- Believe by Britney Spears
- Ultra Red and Black XS by Paco Rabane
- Dark Ecstasy by La Perla
- Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka
The italian well known sweet Panacotta is one of the ingredients of
Signorina Ferragamo by Salvatore Ferragamo
Toffees are used for the making of
- Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo
- Heavenly Kiss by Victoria’s Secret
And Candies in nearly all the Fantasy editions by Britney Spears
- Desire Me by Escada
- Coach Poppy by Coach
- Famous English Custard instead of topping apple pies, here gives its sweetness to
- DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Maringue by Donna Karan
- Be Seduced by Victoria’s Secret
The American sweet delicacy marshmallows can be smelled in:
- M by Mariah Carey
- Pleasures Delight by Estee Lauder
- Royal Desire by Christina Aguilera
- Glam Princess by Vera Wang and
- La Petite Robe Noir by Guerlain.
This is just a small collection of perfumes with edible notes, Actually this category has numerous creations,, especially if one counts ingredients like milk, chocolate of all colours and vanilla , wich i did not include in this list.
My readers, don’t hesitate,, try some of these on,, i bet you are going to smell YAMMY!!!